Thursday, December 1, 2011

A self-advertisement

I am Archana. I got your e-mail id from the OMR Resident blog.  I am currently in Madipakkam and planning to move to OMR as my husband has got a job in Polaris, Navalur.
I have a 2 year old daughter so I need info regarding play schools available there and also which society would be best to stay,keeping the school and the office in mind ( both preferebly within 5 km radius.) ...I could not find any useful details from Internet about the play schools in that locality and also I found OMR resident blog very informative about Mantri.

We got the following messages in response to Archana's query:
1) We have one play school within Chettinad Health City; nearest to Mantri Synergy.
2) There is a website called www.parentree.in ... we were following this site before we put Aadhya, two-and-a-half years, in PSBB Millenium school.
And then leaflet tucked inside our newspaper advertised Amelio, play school & day care that has come up at Hiranandani's. Their website also has a parenting blog.     

No comments:

Post a Comment