Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Residents question-2: About 'tenant info.form ?

Owners who have rented out their apartments can get in touch with PropCare for the 'tenant information form' to be submitted to the police.
Related News: Landlords asked to submit info. on tenants
Keeping tabs on tenants raises troubling queries

No comments:

Post a Comment